Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Just a day in the life

This is Tyler's swim class (he's the white kid on the right). His classes are over now, but as usual I'm late posting them. He was able to hold his breath under water for about 10 seconds and float on his back.
He is starting soccer now, which he asked to do. He always wants to be doing something, we don't make him...it's his choice! When I was five all I wanted to do was play and watch TV, but Tyler likes to keep active, so that's good.


This is how Loralai likes to sleep for naps...face down with her head inbetween two pillows.
Loralai loves dressing up now, always has something for dress up. If she doesn't have her dress up clothes on, she is never without a purse, phone, and baby. I took her to storytime at the library today and she had a good time. It took a little bit for her to pay attention, she was much too interested in taking all of the contents out of my purse, which is starting to drive me crazy. I now have to only take what I absolutely need wherever I go and leave the purse at home, because she is becoming obsessive over my purse and I'm losing patience. Loralai has also started fake burping. She will drink milk, then make a burping sound and cover her mouth and giggle. I can tell it's fake, but she thinks it's hilarious. It is pretty funny, today at the library she was doing it, but it is becoming more of a habit. She just takes a drink from her sippy cup and then fake burps and goes on about her business. Like it is just something everyone does when they are done drinking.

No comments: