Monday, December 1, 2008

Some Thanksgiving Pictures

These are a few pictures taken over the Thanksgiving holiday. I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted to, so some of my cousins' kids didn't make it into the pictures. We had Thanksgiving with my parents, brother, aunt and uncle, and my cousins Lori and Kelly and their families. Below is Tyler on the tree swing at my aunt's house in Alabama.

Tyler is talking football with his cousin Drake in the picture below.
Loralai goes for a ride with another of my cousins children, Kasey.


This is a picture of Tyler and Tyler. Both five and one of my cousins kids. They got along really well and my Tyler is already asking when he can see them again.


When we got back home, we put the tree up the following day. It was chaotic at times, I just let the kids put the ornaments wherever they want to, and I did see a few toys in the tree, they also wanted to surround the tree with toys they already have like it was Christmas day.







No comments: