Sunday, October 12, 2008

Wicked

Drew and I were able to see Wicked Thursday night. I have been wanting to see this show for years, and we were finally able to do it. It came to Dallas after we moved, then it never came to Indianapolis, but now we are in Atlanta and we saw it on its second night. We went with our friends Mike and Cheryl and had such a good time. The crowd was great too, they were really into it, so it was a good night to go. Cheryl told me the theater that we were in (Fox Theater) was where Gone With the Wind premiered years ago....so even better! It is the nicest theater I have ever been in. I bought a shirt for me that says "Green for Good" and one for Loralai that says, "Green Babies Rule". They were way too expensive, but I had to splurge just this once. It was a fun night, I'm glad we got to do it!

No comments: