Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Little Zookeepers

Here are a few pictures from our trip to the zoo. Some are from the Fort Worth Zoo when we visited in April. Some are from the Atlanta Zoo:
Tyler was so excited about feeding the parakeets at the Fort Worth Zoo! He stayed in the bird cage for about 30 minutes just feeding the birds!
Loralai liked the crocodiles! She sat in front of the glass and just smiled and occasionally would look through the glass and tap. When the crocodile moved she backed away pretty quickly!

This was taken in front of the Rhino. It was huge and actually pretty close to the fence. He seemed to be in a pretty good sleep, so I wasn't too nervous.Tyler backed up to the Panda and said, "Take the picture quick!"

I was never much of a zoo person (not crazy about the smell). Seeing how much my kids enjoy the animals makes me enjoy going now! Loralai's favorite animals were the meerkats, unfortunately I couldn't get a picture! She would giggle so loud and say "Bubbles!!" which is her absolute favorite thing in life right now, so I guess she says that when she likes anything a lot. Tyler loved the parakeets and crocodiles and says he wants to be a zookeeper, magician, and drain maker when he grows up. The drain maker will have to be explained in a later post!

No comments: